Sunday 15 February 2009

To You. For You.

like any other thing a heart
can only take so much pain
when it breaks down dreams, hopes & love
are washed away by the tear fed rain.

I just feel lost, lonely, numb
and cold like the far away stars
my heart don't resemble a heart any more
cause its all covered by scars

please don't play games with my heart
I don't know how much more it can take
but I do know that how you acted today
has caused another painful break.

I thought today was gonna be a good day
when I saw you online
but instead I end up alone
all alone and cryin'

I keep reaching out to you
like I done so hard today
but you pretended you didn't see me
and just kept fading away....

lovingyou
sobrokeninside
==============================================
"no more whispers.. just silence til' eternity.."

No comments: