Friday 21 January 2011

True Friends

A tRue friEnd nEveR waLks aWay
A tRue friEnd wiLL alWays stAy
A tRue friEnd lo0ks out fOr y0u

A tRue friEnd wiLL guaRd yOur seCrets
LiKe a pReCi0us giFt
A tRue friEnd iS theRe fOr y0u
To giVe yOu a hElpFul liFt


A tRue friEnd tRieS t0 maKe yOu sMile
TrieS t0 repLaCe tHat fRoWn
They mAy n0t alWays suCceEd
But thEy raRely lEt yOu doWn

TheSe aRms fOr y0u aRe oPen
ThiS heaRt fOr y0u doEs caRe
And wHen I tHink you need mE
I'll tRy to aLways be theRe

I'll liSten t0 y0uR feaRs
I pRoMise n0t to lauGh
CoMfoRt yOur fallinG teaRs
I'll maKe thiS fRiendsHip laSt


I'll kEep yOu neAr t0 mY heaRt
I'll alWays hoLd y0u deaR
EveN wHen wE aRe miLes aPaRt
Even wheN y0u aRe heRe

I hOpe i aM t0 you
EveRythinG you aRe to mE
FoR the fRiendsHip wE havE
Is a speCial oNe indeEd.

No comments: