Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sorry!

(credits to google and owner of pic)

Salams.
Hey everyone.
I really wish to apologize for the long absence.
(as seen on picture, the wabbit is apologizing)
I was really held up with alot of things recently that needed to be done stats.
It will take a toll on me in times to come if those things were accumulated over the period.
There are still some matters that I've not attended to or halfway done.
So I apologize again to those who's waiting for me to clear.
*sighs*
Oh yes, I'm very tired actually.
Mentally and physically drained.
But I've got to do what I've got to do, right?
And time seems to be running out.
*sighs again*

And after all this tedious work,
I just wish someone would kidnap me to somewhere far.
To Universal Studios.
Disneyland.
New York (heeez!)
Or KOREA.
Fully sponsored. (in my dreams)

That, as if, someone would want to kidnap me.
Keyword: as if.

Alright, just a short one now.
I'm typing this in between my never-ending work.
And discreetly. So ssshhhh!*
No promises, but I'll get back on track soon.
Miss me.

==========
p/s: thanks everyone for dropping by this humble abode of mine =)

p/s: selamat hari raya aidiladha! kalau nak takbir, kena buat sebelum Asar hari nie.

Paksu: =)
Mee Bandung Batu Pahat: mesti rasanya sesedap gambar. hehee.
Hotty Totty: I've yet to hop on to yours. Soon yeah! thanks anyway.
Lussie: sure will do! thankies =)
Zhilmy: ahh thank you for the compliment ;)
Yus: sure, no problem :D

** - Lynn: I've checked it out and now checking in back. lolx.. nanti i update okie.. miss you more ;)
** - Sheikh: oh yes! I'm so sorry hunz. Great to know that you're coming here. I wonder if you've actually reached Singapore as I'm typing this. Heez. There's sure tons to do around here when you visit. Tell me if you need any guide yea =)

No comments: