Thursday 11 June 2009

salams.

what can be a better way to start your day..

a blocked nose.
puffy eyes.
enlarged tonsils.
body temperature of 38.0 dC.
making unanswered calls and smses.

a throbbing headache.

sounds like a typical flu?

maybe yes.

and maybe not, when you suddenly remembered that you NEARLY had close contact with a suspect case at your workplace.

scary? maybe.

okay, off the record.

I don't know whose fault it was that this particular incident happened. I turned here, here said go there. I turned there, there said go here. I turned to myself, I said I can go nowhere.

I turned to Him.
He said "..Just stop right there..".

and I did.

it has never felt any calmer, indulging myself in the beautiful words of His book.

"Qul huwallahu Ahad. Allahussamadd"

I read, I fell asleep. I read again, and I fell asleep.
the remedy is just draining my whole energy.
today was laze around day.
but I couldn't be thankful enough that He's watching over me.

guide me.
it's coming near.
If I'm the rightful one, then forever I'll be.

"Yuhibbu nahum kahubbillahi wallazhina'amanu asyaddu hubban lillah".


Wassalam.
-----------------------------

p/s: ana muhibbuk. jiddan2 =)

No comments: