Tuesday 30 March 2010

Lost.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh~.
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful.

I was trying so hard not to cry in the train when I was on the way to work. I tried keeping my head up, afraid my tears would just roll down my cheeks. Haiz.

Why, if you're asking me. I know you would just laugh it off if you get to know that it's something silly. So maybe I'd rather not tell. Which makes me look even silly. *rolls eyes* what the fish in the tank.

I miss Mak.
Miss, misses, missing.
How can she go kampung without me? Even spending the night there.
She promised she'll come back after finishing her passport renewal.
But now she promised she'll come back tomorrow morning.
*sobs sobs*
I'm so sad.

Very.

And I just did told you why.

No comments: