Thursday 25 March 2010

Not so new.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh~.
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful.

It's been quite some time since I had a proper blog update. Oh wait. Since when did I ever update my blog properly? Like for real? *thinks hard* Oh well. It doesn't really matter that much. *nods*

I've been wanting to revamp the site's look. Alhamdulillah, with some determination, hardwork and doa, it definitely look as how I always want it to be. *winks* (macam paham) ooops! With a lil of pinkies and brownies here and there, not forgetting blues, tadaaaa! (okay part ni tak penting) Credits to Shabby, Blogger and me. and the ultimate credits to Him.

And definitely, I need to do some damage control to everything. Yes, I mean 'everything' Putting it off any longer might cause great distress, and should I say, troubles. In the future. It's like now or never. *sigh* Thinking about it is already making my head hurts, what's more talking about it. Oh Allah, help me. *prays*

Current updates.
> Ayman is doing well right now. Insya-Allah, with everyone putting in efforts, hearts and commitment, I'm pretty sure we'll be able to pull through many things. Being close with Ayman brings me closer to Him. I love them for who they are, a 2nd family to me. May Allah bless all our efforts in spreading love of Islam. Amin.

> Alhamdulillah, I've complete Module 1. I don't think I can advance up to Module 2. It clashes with SPI, and both are starting in April. Yikes! Hopefully, there's some other alternatives for me to consider. And I need time to earn some kachings too =x no kachings, no classes. Earn it through a 'halal' source too. (tak berkat hidup kalau makan harta orang, lagi-lagi harta anak yatim. tak betul?)

> I need to fill up my planner fast. Only that way can make me really get things done. Efficiently and neatly.
Huhuu~ Time flies fast and I surely don't want to wake up missing a day. Paint jobs, room revamp, organized books, change of wardrobes, arranged my plushies in order (seriously tak penting jugak. ish!) and so many more. Oh my prada! Too many things to do =x

> Pay day! Pay day! oh goody~ The wait is killing me. (and of course, everyone else who is desperately in need of cash =x) I need to make my season pass, make a new passport and a few 'new' things. geez. A handful of things to be done. And with that, by one week later I'm left with nothing =p

*glances at the time* Oh my dior!~ I'm still awake at this moment. Huhuu~ Time to catch the last Night Rider home (ni paling tak penting dalam banyak benda kat sini).

Find me. Through any kinds of means.

Wassalam.
;D

p/s: i love you too.
-------------------------------
Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better. - King Whitney Jr.

No comments: