Wednesday 31 March 2010

Premiere of My Heart.


Welcome to my Heart’s personal premiere,
Tonight there is no room for explainable fear.
I’m not sure where to start,
Maybe I’ll just speak from my heart.
But what about my mind? Should I speak from it too?
Should I just risk what I already have with you?


Your aura is just so amazing,
Your mentality is just what I’ve been craving.
I could use someone like you,
Someone who is too good to be true.


You’re just so different, you seem unreal,
How can someone like you understand how I feel?
I close my eyes and wonder how I was so blessed,
As to be given the gift of your presence.
You would think I was obsessed,
But in fact, I am possessed.
Possessed by your eyes, and your ability to be so sincere,
How do u make all the negative disappear?

When something bad happens you’re the first person I want to call,
But as soon as I talk to you I forget it all.
When you come around my life is so much better,
Welcome to the debut of my Love letter.
So many feelings will be unspoken,
But I’m trying my best to get it all out in the open.
So here’s the beginning, wish me the best.


Dear You,
I need to confess.
I’m so glad that I have been so blessed,
Blessed to know someone as wonderful as you,
You are someone I would like to pursue.
You see, there’s not many like you out here,
You make everything seem so clear.


You know so much, and you share it all with me,
I’ve never been so attracted to someone mentally.
Your mind is like a world that you have created on your own,
You make me feel like I’ll never have to be alone.
I wish I could describe how highly I think of you,
I hope this letter is expressing my point of view.


The point I’m trying to make,
Is that I think you’re absolutely great.
I wish you could understand where I’m coming from,
I wish you could imagine what we could become.
I just want to be with you, that’s what I’m trying to say,

Hopefully you’ll be able to see it my way.

There’s so much more, but this will have to do,
For my debut- there will have to be a part two.
This was only the start,
Welcome to the personal Premiere of My Heart...

- - chikrackacee1 - -

No comments: