Friday 9 April 2010

o_____O"

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh~.
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful.

I don't know why I've not been sleeping well these past few nights. It's either just me or the weather is not in any favour. Very humid, you know. Even when cupcake or love is already fast asleep, I keep tossing around the bed, even pushing away all my beloved plushies just so I can have enough space to 'move'. Some people might already complain of having lesser sleeping time, maybe not me because I can always compensate it later.

But.

Just when I finally managed to sleep properly, the alarm goes off - to the tone of Asmaul Husna.

JUST.

irrits kan?
especially the part where I was about to kiss Prince Charming.
suddenly *poof*
now, can I complain about my headache?
tsk.

It's getting to the mid April. I feel like I should be expecting something now, but I don't know what. Is it to be of any importance to me, you, him, her, them, everyone, anyone, no one - again I'm not sure. Hmmm. It marked the 1st year in HMG. I'm sooo young =p (perasan plak) But, I don't know if my stay will be long. *thinks hard*

Tak penting ah.

Last weekend, Ayman had our Night of Shukr Episode 1 S2. Alhamdulillah, everything went well. Like finally, some new kiddies. Don't get me wrong. We used to have Irsyadians infiltrating the event, but now we managed to attract Alsagoffians too. Our Ayman aura is definitely at its work. hahas. what the fish~ =x Photos are already up in FB, inshaAllah. If you're lazy to browse, I'll try post it here. But. Wait long long oheh.

Today, we're gona have Fabulous Friday - Music In Islam. An interesting topic because many people have different views and aspects on this. And of course, it spells fun to me. Hmmm. Tapi selalunya ramai Ikhwans yang turun padang. Akhawats jarang ada. *fikir lagi* Takpe ah. Pape tanya U.F =)

*checks planner*
It's not really empty, but it's not that full also. Anyone wants to add in their name into any of the days? Be it just for over a cup of coffee and cake, breakfast or lunch or dinner - all 3 also can. Huhuus. Definitely love, honey and cupcake's names will be on the list. I loikeee!~

Oh a'ah eh. Asal aku taip dalam bahasa Inggeris ni? Kalau ayat macam power rangers takpe gakz. Ah pedulik ah. Yang fenat² aku, bukan korang. Jap lagi, waktu kerja tamat. Nak gi beli Strawberry Milk Tea with extra pearls and coconut jelly. Hell yea. ooops! Alamak. Nur Aminah tak boleh cakap gini =p sowie².

Jemput minum.

-------------------------

p/s: "..usik mengusik semakin lama menjadi rindu.."

pp/s: "..hati diduga, tersemai rasa. andai tak sengaja, biarkan kecewa.."

No comments: