Wednesday 28 September 2011

Dominos Pizza

  
I was somehow craving too much for the cheesy combo at PH
but Lady Budget was not really on my side this month.

So.
For the first time in my entire 'hot & amazing' life,

I went to Domino's Pizza for dinner.
On Tuesday.
(err. yesterday?)
Thankfully, its location was like riggghttt behind my residence area.
(10minutes walking distance)

Oh no. I didn't do the walking.
Drove there after work =D

See how scrumptious my order was?

(courtesy of Dolphin&Whale)

I had Value Meal 1 which consist of a regular pizza (can upsize), 4pcs chix wings,
a box of onion rings and choice of Cinnastix/Breadstix/TwistyBread
and additional of


*dreamy look*
Personally I think it's worth my bucks.
Looking at the pictures made me go weak in the knees.
What's more of actually eating them.
Maybe some would say it doesn't taste any different.
To each his own.

Kalau korang wase nak pergi, jangan lupa ajak I okeh!
Heeeez! ;D

No comments: