Thursday 29 September 2011

Surprised!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh~

How should I say?
Today was really awesome! Abit slack today, not much work to do and we ended early. Very,
After work, went to Orchard Central with Kak Ros, Dee and Izat.

For a dose of Cold Stone.


So the very lengang, roads not really busy and people are not that alot.
Maybe, throngs of beings alike will thread down Orchard Road after 8pm.
When ERP stops.
I think =p

Anyways, back to Cold Stone.

Picture does say a thousand words. For me, its million words. I got speechless when I saw the menu =x
Make a good guess, which of the above did I choose? =)

And when I was waiting for Kak Ros and Dee to come back with their orders, an emcee from an event was announcing the arrival of someone special in a few moments to the event that was happening at a space near CS. Something about social or community development, I didn't really notice it.

I saw that person walking pass and my heart seemed to beat faster. We finished up our munchies (me last, as usual) and walked towards the event space and there I saw that person again. Who? =)

Alyah.
Yes.
Her.
Really.
I was speechless.
And there I stood, watching her singing Kisah Hati.
And watching her walking towards me, shook my hand, let me sang a line.
Flashes everywhere.
And she thanked me and walked back to the stage and sing.

I want to faint.
Okay.
You. Don't post the video online okeh.

Thank you, Alyah.
Thank you, korang. For bringing me to Cold Stone.
*faints*
=========

No comments: